
Twenty-one days into the new year and things are truly looking up! So why is there an underlying feeling of frustration? I think it's the heart cleaning that's going on. Pastor Ted once said that fasting can feel like getting bathed with a steel wool washcloth.
hmmm... at this very moment, I realize where my frustration lies - jealousy. Wow! Isn't there such a thing as too much honesty?
Well, too late now, I've written it and I'm not going back to change it. My hubby does not doubt my ability as a writer, nor does he think that my dream of selling a million books is a pipe dream, so why do I?
I believe it's because of those who've gone before me in that arena. While I cringe at the thought of becoming "Christian Famous" that just may be where the blessing is and yet my heart yearns to get onto paper the people who live in my head... ha ha ha, that certainly sounds healthy huh?
I want to introduce Dana and Julie to the world, two women living separate lives, but struggling with the same issues. Then there's Martin Luther Adolf King, a victim of his bloodline and a captive in his own mind, since he trusted his best friend and found out that "just one hit of crack" will hurt you.
Reginald and Kay live there too. They are living and loving and going through life's challenges trying to remember that God is truly in control.
Then there's Paula. She is ever uncertain of herself, but always tries to remember that there truly is a call on her life. There are two things of which she, I Paula, is certain of: My heavenly Father and my Husband love me...
No comments:
Post a Comment