What does your cellphone ring tone say about you? Do you find that you cringe if you get a call, say, in church? The doctor's office? How about in the presence of your parents?
I heard a ring tone today that was just offensive . . . I tried to talk over it until the person answered, but my 3 year old grandson heard it anyway. "That song is bad, Nana." I said, "yes". And moved away from the phone that just kept ringing. When the phone was answered, the person said loudly, "WTF!!! I said I was at f#$!% WalMart!"
I pushed the cart a little faster and distracted him with food.
I remember that mine used to "Redneck Woman." by Gretchen Wilson. I thought it was funny until it rang during choir practice. If I'm embarrassed, I don't need to have it.
Point of view is everything!
Sunday, September 13, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment